Terms of service
Use of this Web site ("Service"), a service of Manly Industries Corporation ("Manly"), you agree to be bound by these terms of service ("Terms").
Manly reserves the right to update and change the Terms from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, such as the release of additional tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. While Manly prohibits such conduct and Content on the service, you understand and agree that Manly cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be human. An account that is operated by a "bot" or any other automated method is not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested in order to complete the registration process.
- Your login credentials may only be used by one person. A single account shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate accounts for as many people as you’d like.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the security of your account and its password. Manly cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity and content posted that occurs under your account—even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You consent that Manly may send all other Manly records electronically, unless those records are required by statute to be provided by mail (or other delivery), for example, notices that relate to assessment increases, use of reserves and various collection and foreclosure notices applicable to each owner’s respective property.
- You agree to access and retain electronic communications from Manly. According to the law, communications sent to you via electronic means of communication are deemed received at the time they are sent.
- You may notify Manly at any time that you no longer agree to accept communications electronically. If you wish to withdraw your consent, send your request to Manly Support. The legal validity of prior electronic communications will not be affected if you withdraw your consent.
- You are responsible for ensuring that Manly has your current e-mail address for purposes of receiving electronic communications. If your e-mail address changes, please update your profile in the Service to reflect this change. If you fail to notify of any change in your e-mail address, you agree that Manly may provide electronic communications to you at the e-mail address provided by you and maintained in Manly records.
Copyright and content ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with Canadian copyright law. Please review our intellectual property policy.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
- Manly does not pre-screen content, but Manly and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The aesthetics of the Service is copyright © 2019 Manly Industries Corporation, all rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Manly.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via e-mail.
- You understand that Manly uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another Web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Manly, or any other Manly service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service, without the express written permission by Manly.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts which contain material that we determine in our sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of service.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Manly customer, employee, member, or officer, will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and,
- changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited e-mail, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Manly) of other Service users, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Manly does not warrant that:
- the service will meet your specific requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Manly shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Manly has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; or,
- any other matter related to the service.
- The failure of Manly to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Manly and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Manly (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of service).
- Questions about the Terms of service should be sent to Manly Support.